Friday, March 8, 2013

Prost to you mate ..

I have been eying this place ever since I saw the caption "PROST - Pouring soon" .
Prost means cheers in German is located at Koramangala 4 th block .Its a great place to hang out at .The interiors are very "garagy" .Yeah I know what you are thinking -->"Dude!That's not even a word " .I reckon I am a strong follower of Barneys if you know what I mean .So the place has a rustic feel .I loved that way they have labelled the restrooms .A ladies clutch and a mens wallet hanging on the doors ..Quite unique ! I haven't seen that around .
Food yes! I quite liked it .The starters were done well --:>"Prost style Prawns" and "Crab cakes Thai style" yummm! Strict Warning --> Do not order the "Calamari fritters".It was oily and quite sticky ..In short ,did not set well into my palette.But yes there were quite gracious when we told them so and offered to exchange it ...

They have 5 desserts on their menu but "Whiskey Decadence" is definitely the best .Just a perfect ending for a great dinner!Do give it a try .Just the kind of place where one likes to unwind after a tiring day.Great music as well and a perfect place for sports lovers.

My Verdict : 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment