Sunday, March 17, 2013

A fresh Memory.

As suggested by a friend as a quiet place with good wine . Me and me my friend head off to 100 ft .
The place was quite empty .It was a Tuesday .

Ambience: It a nice place which is very urban ,decorated by someone with an eye for art .We hit off to the first floor .

Service:It was excellent .The staff was courteous .My friend not being very particular about wine had a lot of questions and the waiter answered all of them with a smile.Believe me there was this whole round of Q&A happening and I had to intervene .As always a lady has to intervene to make a decision.*Wink*

 Food :Three Mushroom risotto was creamy .Yet there was this lack of flavor.
Garlic Prawns and baby spinach was good. The prawns were cooked well with the right amount of cream teamed up with it .
We had about 3 bottles of wine .
For Wine Fanatics ,The south African Wine they offer is good .Just the right amount of acidity !!

Value for Money: The food was mediocre ! Service was great but even then ,the prices are way too much for the servings offered .

All in all a place you can be rest assured that you will not be disturbed and can have a peaceful romantic dinner :)

Service :4
Ambiance:3.5
Food : 2.5
Value for Money : 2

Giving an extra .5 not because I am generous but because of the experience that I had and treasure : D .

No comments:

Post a Comment